FITCE has members in 9 countries.
FITCE.EU is a federation of National Associations. Any member of a National Association is automatically a member of FITCE.EU. Therefore, our federation forms a family of many thousands of members spread across Europe.
This results in there being a range of potential benefits for members, including:
- networking between members of different National Associations
- ability to take part in events organised by other National Associations
- active participation in the annual FITCE Congresses
- access to the FITCE Forum, containing news and articles
- access to archived papers and presentaion material from previous FITCE congresses
- learning from the experiences of other ICT professionals within Europe
- access to FITCE.EU partner organisations
- contribution to personal professional development
How to become a member
Normally, people wishing to become a member of FITCE.EU should apply to join the National Association serving their country, using the link provided on the relevant country page of this web site. In the case where no relevant National Association exists, people are welcome to apply to a National Association of their choice.